Change Chromecast Wifi Network: Chromecast is a digital media player or media streaming device that can be plugged into your TV (HDMI port). By using your TV and mobile device, now users can stream their popular and favorite TV shows, music, videos, etc. Portability is the biggest advantage of this Chromecast when comparing to other media players. In order for the users to take Chromecast where they go, they need to change their Wi-Fi n/w. This article helps users in changing their Wifi Network if more than one Wifi Network is available in your home. know all about How To Change Chromecast Wifi Network and change chromecast wifi from here.
How To Change Chromecast Wifi Network:
The important thing to be noted is the Chromecast n/w can remember one n/w at a time. So, it cannot remember the old n/w details when changed to the new network. Chromecast can work on the Wifi networks which has a frequency band of 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz networks. The requirements needed for changing the Chromecast Wifi network are two or may be more different Wifi network which must be in the same location, the mobile device of the users must have the tendency to access the networks, and the mobile device must have an installed Chromecast app.
Steps for Changing the Chromecast Wifi Network:
- Connecting Chromecast to Wifi Network
- In order for changing the Chromecast Wifi Network, the mobile device where Chromecast app is installed needs to be started.
- If the users are not interested to change the settings of the TV, the TV should not be switched on.
- Connecting to the network on mobile device
- The Chromecast app once started, your mobile device will look for any available Chromecast devices that are available within the same network of the certain range. Once checked, it will display all the available Chromecast devices for the users.
- Check out the lists of Chromecast devices and select a Chromecast device which needs to get connected to the Chromecast of your mobile device.
- Once the mobile device is paired with the Chromecast, it will display the complete information details regarding the Chromecast settings.
- Thus, now the device is connected to the Wifi network successfully. (For example, consider the name of the network is elink).
- Now, the users have to change the Chromecast Wifi network, all that they need to do is by tapping on the network (i.e) “elink”, a pop-up menu will be displayed in front of the users on their mobile device.
- By selecting the current Wifi Network, the users will able to see a list of all Wifi networks which are present in the same range.
- The users have to select on the new network which is to be used and then provide a secure password for the particular Wifi Network.
- Click “Ok” when done. Consider the new Wifi network as “clink”.
- Now the users will be getting a warning message after click on the “Ok” button. The warning message tells that the mobile device and the Chromecast device are not connected to the same network.
- The Chromecast app which is installed in the users’ mobile device will convert the users’ mobile device network to the Chromecast Wifi Network.
- The password of the new network must be saved on the users’ device in order to avoid losing the network connection.
- The user manual will show the users how to change the mobile device network manually.
- The Chromecast device after clicking on the “Ok” button, will connect with the new Wifi Network.
- Once when the mobile device and the Chromecast when connected with the same network successfully, there will be a “Devices” page shown in the mobile device.
- This means, now the Chromecast Wifi Network is changed successfully.
Once changing the chromecast Wifi Network, the users can view their favorite shows, videos, etc. with the connected new network on the TV. If to be explained clearly, now the Chromecast Wifi Network is changed from “elink” to “clink” (as per our example). This changing of the Chromecast Wifi Network which is displayed above works in Android device. Also iPhone, iPad, when to change the Chromecast Wifi Network needs, can follow the above procedure in the similar manner. This procedure is very easy to follow the users who wish to change their Chromecast Wifi Network.
With Chromecast, browsing or surfing the contents, controlling of TV by sitting anywhere in the home with the help of a mobile device is possible. It also helps to view the contents which are present in the Android device or iPhone or iPad in the TV. The advantage is bigger the screen, bigger the view of the contents (i.e) favorite videos, shows, social media sites, pictures, etc.
When the users are unable to set a Changing Chromecast Wifi Network,
- Check whether the mobile device and Chromecast are connected to the same network. Go to Settings>>Wifi.
- Check whether the Bluetooth is turned on in the mobile device. Go to Settings>>Bluetooth.
Once if the Bluetooth is turned on and the Chromecast, the mobile device is using the same Wifi Network the users can setup their Chromecast on their Android device or iPhone or iPad, etc.
Hope, Changing Chromecast Wifi Network article explains clearly the procedures regarding the changing of Chromecast Wifi Network to the users.